Sunday, April 19, 2015

I'm Baaaacccckkkk

Wow, the last blog post was on January 11, 2014.  In the coming weeks, I will share with you why I have been away.

Have you seen that I have been posting to Pinterest?  Lots of neat stuff.  A few of my board are:


  • Chip off the Old Block (Quilt Blocks)
  • Pillow Talk (Quilted Pillow Tops)
  • Off the Wall (Table Runners)
  • Quilts, Quilts, Quilts.
  • And many more.


I have posted a nice article from Wall Street Journal about Sewing on Qubee Quilts Facebook page. Check it out.

Just to show that men really do sew, I leave you with the following images.



Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...