Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on.


This quilt has been on my design wall for over a year now.  Feels good to get it finished.  Now, for Thomas to work his magic on it.  

This is a sample I made to display at work using Floral Elements collection # 260 from Husqvarna Viking.  This collection is versatile and the design elements can be combined in a variety of unique combinations.  


The start of a sampler wall hanging to be placed at the top of the newly carpeted stairs.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...