Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Earth Day 2015


Happy Earth Day!


 Today I had breakfast with my friend Pat at the Corner Cafe.  I just love waking meeting up with friends.


  This was me today. The front and back yard.


Found this Starling in my back yard today.  She did pick a strange place, but who I am to judge.


Late lunch / early dinner with Thomas.

 Yummy fabrics from Pink Castle Fabrics
 They are Bonnie and Camille Basics Stash Box!
I can see a quilt or two coming from these. 

What did you do on Earth day?

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...