Saturday, January 11, 2014

Plotting a return

We here at Qubee Quilts have been away for too long.  Charlie and I (Thomas), are planning on a return to the blogosphere.  Charlie will continue to show off his designs and whatever is rattling around that pretty little head of his.  I will be sharing some of my work with my longarm machine, as well as trying to learn new ways to quilt.

I think that sharing our work and new ideas online will help us both be a little more creative than we have been lately, and maybe inspire others to be more creative too!

More soon,


Thomas





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...