Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tumbler

It's been raining most of the day here in Kansas City and there is no sign of Mr.  Sunshine at all.  I sure did miss him. 

Each day I get a little closer to normal.  I just need to keep working at it and I will be back to myself in no time.  I want to sew so badly, but don't really have anything cut out to work on.  I need another mindless project that does not take a lot of thought or energy.  I'm thinking of taking a charm pack and making a tumbler quilt.  I saw this baby quilt from Accuquilt today that I might try. You can download your own copy here.   I hope I still have my tumbler template :-) because i don't own this die. 

Quilts like these are great to have around when you need a quick gift for someone or a quilt to raffle off.  It'll be super cute with the right charm pack or a great way to use up some of your scraps.  

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...