Saturday, April 23, 2011

Update

Life is starting to get back to normal for me. The Dr. took me off most of my meds and I must say I'm feeling better. I want to get around and do more things, but then my lungs remind me that I can't do everything. It's still going to be a few more weeks for me. When I do over do it the wind is just taken out of me and I have to rest for a bit. It could take up to three months to get rid of the stuff that is in my lungs.

All this has not stopped me from sewing. I'm working on my tumbler quilt and it's just about finished. I'm sewing the rows together. I just have to figure out what I want to do for the borders. I'm thinking something fun to match the rest of the quilt.

Have you seen some of the new fabric that is coming out? I just can't wait to get my hands on some of it. Which one is your favorite?


Click on any of the above pictures and it will take you to Fat Quarters Shop web site and you can sign up to receive notification when these collections are available.

Hope all of you have a wonderful Easter.


Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better now, take it easy and don't try to assume "normality" too early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling so much better. When you are ready to play Words With Friends again I'm ready, willing and able. Hope you had a great Easter.
    Lots of Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. The 2 I really love and will have to have are Hometown and Prince Charming. THEY ARE GORGEOUS.
    Love
    Patti again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that younger feeling better.
    I am so totally I love with Hometown! I can't wait to get my hands on some! Plus on a pic I saw it had Fort Worth in big letter so I know my town is represented, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...