Sunday, June 29, 2008

Quilt Along Block of the Month

I thought I would share with you my BOM (block of the month) that I had made to teach in a class. Each block will teach you different quilting techniques. I am enclosing the total amount of fabric need for the below pictured quilt messaging 69 x75. A great lap size quilt. Great for the beginning quilter or someone looking for a fun project or even a gift. If you need or want the quilt larger you may e-mail or leave a comment and I can help you with that too.



5 total colors plus background and border fabric.

  • Background Fabric (white): 2 yards
  • Color 1 (green): 1/2 yard
  • Color 2 (red): 1 3/8 yard
  • Color 3 (yellow): 1/2 yard
  • Color 4 (orange): 3/8 yard
  • Color 5 (blue): 1 1/8 yard
  • Outer border(multi): 2 yards
Its always safe to buy more fabric than you need than to run out. You never know when someone might make a mistake. We are human after all.

I will post blocks every so often and in no time at all we will have a finished quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...