Friday, June 27, 2008

Still Waiting...

I got an iron back this week



and look what they sent me. Does not look a thing like the one I sent them. (Look back a few post to see the one I sent them.) It does not have half of the features the other has. I was PISSED. I called them up and after being on the phone for 20 minutes I get to keep the above iron and they are sending me a new iron that is one step below the one I had because they no longer make mine. Could it be because it keeps telling you to clean it every two hours? The new one should be in the first of next week.

I will do a picture update on the green pinwheel quilt this weekend. I have all but 2 of the blocks sewn together. I would say I am about 60 percent done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...