Monday, June 30, 2008

Pieced Garden

I was perusing the lasted issue of Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting magazine and look what I found.

Ginger's Flower Garden
Designed by Keri Duke and Ginger White.

I think I might just have to make myself one. It's quick, easy, fun and would look great above my TV in the living room.

I like the fact that the designer used her embroidery machine to quilt it. Just one more reason why I need to get an embroidery machine.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...