Thursday, May 17, 2012

Let The Sun Shine In

I would like to show you a quilt that Thomas made for a good friend of his as a graduation gift.  It's entitled "Let the Sun Shine in" and is 100% made by Thomas himself. He did have me put on the the binding for him, but I'm o.k. with saying that he made this whole quilt himself.













If you are looking for some one to quilt your quilts then Thomas is available to quilt them for you.  Please contact us at QubeeQuiltskc (at) gmail.com with questions or check the link above for more info.  Were here to help your quilt become a masterpiece.

The winner of the Put Some Charm In Your Quilts book by Connie Kauffman is Sunni.  Congratulations!


Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Well done Thomas. It's a fabulous quilt. I love the design and fabrics and the quilting. I hope to see many more quilts made by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! I love the design and happy colours. I look forward to seeing more quilts from Thomas - and you too, Charlie:) Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...