Thursday, April 26, 2012

Curves to Quilt

Remember this quilt that I had published last February in Quilters World Magazine?  
Quilter's World Magazine: February 2011, quilt pattern "Oh Lollipop" on page 69


It has now been republished in a book from Leisure Arts called "Curves to Quilt" and is the cover quilt.


I knew nothing about this book before I saw it in Jo-Ann's as I was perusing the quilt books looking for new ideas.

You might ask, "how could I not know the book was coming out?" You see when I had the pattern published I signed a paper stating that holding company of Quilters World could use the pattern in any way they saw fit and in return I would be credited as the designer.

It's an honor to have my name in yet another book and the cover to boot.

To see my other works that have been published click on the QQ Press page.

See you at Market!!!!!

Until next time,




10 comments:

  1. How exciting!! It really is a beautiful quilt. I totally see why they chose it for the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Charlie. It is such a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw they did this with another book/magazine called Quilt your Stash (magazine) and Cut the Scraps (book). It's weird how they are putting the same quilts in both books and magazines so close to the same publication dates. Confused me too ;) Your quilt is really cute and looks fun to make. I will have to see if I can find the magazine or book out there to give it a try. Congratulations on getting published. I've tried writing patterns and it is harder than it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great on the cover. I can see why they picked it. Kathie L in Allentown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great quilt - congrats on your cover shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's fantastic! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I love that pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...