Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Champagne, Dogs & A Winner

Our Sunday started with a Champagne brunch.

Week off to a good start.
We signed his adoption papers last week and were able to pick him up on Monday. 

His name is Apollo and is a Snorkie (Yorkshire Terrier Schnauzer mix).
 
The week keeps getting better.  

Then I get a speeding ticket.

My week is shot all to hell.

The winner of the $25 gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop is 





My week can only get better from here. 

Until next time,


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new puppy! Sorry 'bout the ticket, tho. :( Snuggle with the pup to make it all better! :)
    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Moe!
    Apollo is a cute pup, always fun to have a new puppy in the house.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that little guy!? Congratulations on the new addition...that traffic ticket though, ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puppy is darling! A few sloppy puppy kisses and you'll forget all about the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a cute little puppy! Thanks for picking me as a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable puppy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...