Friday, October 14, 2011

Quilt-Uber-Fest - Thoroughly Modern Monkey Wrench


Welcome!!!! Are you having fun making all the amazing blocks? I know I am. I love all the talent of this group and how we all see things so differently. If you have not had a chance check out Erin Singleton of Two More Seconds block please do so. It's cute to boot.


Before I dive too much feather into this post I guess I had better tell you what Quilt-Uber-Fest is. My good friend Scott has all the info on his blog and you may find out more about it there. Since Scott has taken the time to re-invent the wheel for Quilt-Uber-Fest I will let you read all about it on his blog. No sense in me redoing it.


The fabrics used in all the blocks are selections from Nel Whatmore's Sleeping Beauty line for Free Spirit Fabrics, Kaffe Fassett's Wovens, and a solid of our choice.

I can't wait to see what Nel will think of my block since she and I have been trading e-mails back and forth. I'm calling my block



Click on the title of the block and it will give you the PDF of how to make it.


Don't forget to check out Emily Cier blog post tomorrow, where she will be sharing her block in the Quilt-Uber-Fest.


Please be sure to post a photo of the block you make in the Quilt Uber-Fest Flickr Pool! Lots of great blocks are already appearing in the group.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. cool block. I really like the way you used the orange for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Charlie, what a unique block you have designed (I knew you would) and I'm impressed that you got it all on a one page pdf!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Charlie - nice block - I'm glad you used a lot of one colour - I'm running out of fabric !! but should just get there

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...