Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Basic Grey + Curio = Knickknackery


As you know, I all things Basic Grey. I can't seem to get enough of them. I think I may have or be in the process of making a quilt in every line they've ever come out with. I love, Love, LOVE Basic Grey!!!!


Above is an original pattern that I am working on using Basic Grey Curio line from Moda


It will be 54" x 54" and has a working title of Knickknackery

What do you heart? What can you not get enough of? What will you drive a 100 miles just to get?


Please note the colors may be off as I took the photos at night.

Until next time,

6 comments:

  1. Shoot! Everything. Quilt shops and even JoAnn's is a 3 hour trip for me! Thank goodness for online shopping! Curio is fabulous, isn't it? I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a lovely line!! If I drove 100 miles I'd be in the sea!!! ;)
    Looking forward to seeing your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When do you ever have time to work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlie,
    Love your quilt design and the fabric. Just found your blog from a retweet from Basic Grey. I have been quilting since 1992 and scrapbooking since 2000 but did not realize until this year that Basic Grey had a quilt line too. They have been my favorite scrapbooking co for a long time. No local quilt shop, I live just north of you in St. Joseph, MO. I used to work & play at Liberty Quilt shop but it closed several years ago:( Glad to find your blog, will be following. I have several UFO's that need put together and a few more that only need quilting. Need to get back in to quilting, not just my paper crafting. Too little time, too many things I love to do.
    Happy Quilting!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog Charlie!!!! Thanks for doing it for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing Fig Tree's Saltwater Taffy in Curio right now. I, too, love all things Basic Grey.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...