Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pillow Talk Swap 5

It's been a while since I have posted anything because life has just gotten in the way of quilting and that makes me sad :-(

I am starting to get some quilting things done because it's just too hot to do anything else. I'm staying indoors with the AC on. I'm not looking forward to seeing this month's electric bill.

The Pillow Talk { Swap } ~ Round 5 - Front

Look at this great pillow I got from Sandy, aka Paper Poppies. Now, I just need to get an 18" pillow form.

The Pillow Talk { Swap } ~ Round 5 - Back

Love that the she left the selvage on. It make it even more modern in my eyes.

Thanks for a great pillow Sandy, the colors will work great in my living room!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love fabric with writing on, so I love your cushion cover!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...