Monday, June 13, 2011

Pillow Talk Swap - 5

pillow swap talk Button

This round was only open to the first 50 swappers and I was lucky enough to get in on the fun. The motto this time around was "If you love it, I love it!" Love this pillow I do.


I hope that my partner loves the new DS Quilts collection - Denyse Schmidt as much as I do. As soon as I saw these fabrics I was in love.

20" pillow using a 5" bow tie block set with a Moda Grunge Basic Grey for that modern feel. I used a white linen on the back.



Here are some pics. Enjoy.


DSCN1679
DSCN1681

DSCN1693

Pillow Talk Swap 5  - 1

Pillow Talk Swap 5  - 5

I did a diamond style echo quilting with a blue variegated 30 weight thread. The quilting pops on this quilt, but still lets the over all look of the pillow stand out.


Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilting and your block too, of course. I tried to look at the Flickr version of these blocks - twice because being turned away once obviously was not enough for me :-)
    Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...