Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just How Much Is To Much?

I Want To Know
Have you been following me on Facebook & Twiiter? Why the heck not? Lol!

I have asked the following question on the Qubee quilts "like page" and here are some of the answers I have gotten.

How many quilting projects do you have going at one time?

  • Anna McCurdy Right now I have 3 large quilts that are tops waiting to be quilted and three baby wraps that need to bound.. That does not include other projects that moved to the back burner awhile ago...

  • Kathy Jewell Tomasek Raabe I have one bed-sized waiting to be quilted as I go, one personal one (person-sized) waiting to be quilted (my first machine applique), one waiting to be sandwiched & quilted, one crib sized to be sandwiched and quilted. So, the answer would be five "near" completion. Too many rolling around in my head wanting to be made, too.


I say that Nikki is the grand prize winner for having the most projects going at anyone time. 30 quilts going at one time is just a bit much for me, but I do understand about having more than one going so that you don't get bored with any one of them.


I've got three in the works right now, but if I would dig around in my quilt room just a little bit more I am sure I could find others. Three, is the answer I'm going with or I might be right up there with Niki. LOL.


I do have a pillow I need to start and get done by the end of the month. I had better get started. That will put me up to four. Oh NO.


Until next time,


5 comments:

  1. You make me smile :)

    I like to have options when I get ready to sit and sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I follow you on all of those! Does it count if you have like 5 quilt tops done, waiting for quilting and binding and then you are working on a couple bags, and of course my never ending hexagon quilt. I can't compete with Nikki unless I count all the ones I want to do in my head! LOL~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, does NJM make me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not going to count, I might get depressed, lol.
    Today it is too hot to do more than sit in a chair with the air on me.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure I am close to Nikki, but I can't find them all at once to count them, because I am usually working actively on 8 o 9 at a time. Go Nikki Go!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...