Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there in blog land. We couldn't do it without you.

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~Author Unknown

Spring four-patch

Don't you just love spring and all that it brings? I was thinking spring when I picked out these colors. I want to make a small quilt to hang on my barren walls. I'm going to have some diagonal yellow four-patch blocks then off set it with another block. I don't have any idea what block it is going to be yet. I just know the fabric I'm going to use.



Burgundy Buttons Stash

As some of you may know I had taken the stash pact11 challenge and that is to only use my stash to make quilt projects for the year of 2011. I have blogged about it here, but it seems I have fallen of that bandwagon. I bought some what I would call basic fabric at Burgundy Buttons when they were having a big sale and I just could not pass these great fabrics up. With the price of fabric going up you have to jump on the sales. I had been doing so good up till this point. Basic Gray Grunge is my weakness. I love that fabric. I have a few others thrown in for good measure, but most of the pile is Basic Gray.

Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. I was just reading your past posts, don't know how I missed all of them.
    Guess I am still out of it myself. I am glad you are feeling better. I had bronchitis all winter and finally able to get out and start walking, but it sure took a lot out of me. I hope you heal quickly and are able to do more things again.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty little pile of sunshine!
    So sorry to hear that you have been ill--I'm waaaay behind on my blog reading and just found out. Glad you have someone taking care of you & fixing up your situation so you can quilt while you recuperate. I hope your recovery goes smoothly, with no set backs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgous pile of sunshine indeed! Happy creativity all in one post! Enjoy Charlie!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...