Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quilt Block Update

I have been busy over the last few days. I have gotten some blocks done and wanted to show you. The color is off on all of these and I'm not sure why.


First up is the February Bee block for Fresh Modern Bee. Amy, hope you enjoy.




The above two blocks are week 4 of the Patchwork Squared Modern Solids Quilt Along. I hope to get the past two weeks done in the next couple of days. I'm using the Mango Azure color group. Get your kit at the Fat Quarter Shop before they are gone. Love the orange and aqua. What looks like blue is really a gray. These blocks were quick and easy and Ryan has done an awesome job writing the tutorials for these blocks. He has a way of making them super easy and anyone, even a beginner quilter could make them. Please join in on the fun if you haven't already.


I'll have more for you later.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...