Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Do I need a Reason?

Before I do my post on Houston Quilt Market 2010, I wanted to share with you some fabric I got right before market. I know, I know, I'm a fabric whore, but I just can't help myself. Will I ever use it all before I die? Hell no, but it's fun to buy and look at. Was I nuts buying all this right before market? Yes, but you already knew that. Did I need any of this fabric? Yes, what a silly question. Do I have projects in mind for it? Some, but most no. Do I need a reason to buy more fabric? No.

Remix & Urban Zoologie
All Star 2

Kona Cotton
Mirage Jewel & bold/dark soild fat 8th
It's my bag from Houston Quilt Market, but what could be in here?
There is over 15 yards of fabric in these pictures. Yes, I have a problem.

Until next time,


11 comments:

  1. You are not alone, many suffer from the same sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have that problem is I had more money, lol.
    There is just too many beautiful fabrics out there and too many coming out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, no, you don't have a problem, you addicted whore!! lol Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No you never need a reason...just a visa with enough credit on it to support you habit. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Charlie, you don't need a reason - just enough money left over to pay the necessary bills and maybe eat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell Yesssssss! You go buy ALL the fabric you WANT! What more is a well respected fabric whore to do! LOL (dare I say I had a little 'moment' myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabric addiction is a problem - one worth loving! What brand is the owl fabric, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your friend, Gene, the Alabama fabric ho, just got a FQ bundle of that Mirage Jewel and a FQ bundle of Golden Afternoon and some yardage to "round out" the order and get free shipping.
    D@*^ those catalogs and online sales flyers. They feed my need and my addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  9. email me on how to add those numbers by the comments. (please!)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...