Monday, October 4, 2010

Music Monday - Kylie Minogue


Today's Music Monday post comes from an artist who has been around for many years and doesn't enjoy the success in America that she does in other parts of the world. Kylie Minogue had a huge hit with her remake of Locomotion in 1987. She also had a few hits since then here in the states such as Can't Get You Out Of My Head and Slow. Her new album Aphrodite is one of my favorite albums of this summer. The second single I'm going to share with you today....




Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. So true, if it weren't for Britcoms on PBS, I would never have heard of Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Yes, One of our better exports!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...