Friday, July 30, 2010

Machine Fridays - I'm Sorry

Is it Friday already? Where has this week gone? I'm missing a few days and I would like them back please.

I'm sorry, so sorry.  There is not going to be a machine Friday post this week because management has decided that we will do machine Friday post every other Friday starting immediately.  We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, but leave you with this.  



Don't forget about my my Quilt room dillema and help me design a usable room and I will choose the best design and the winner will receive a copy of all three Qubee Quilts patterns.  I will choose a winner sometime in the first few weeks of August.

Only a few more days left to vote.  Have you voted today? Vote For Me # 82 - McCall's Quilting Quilt Design Star: You may vote once per day.... http://fb.me/Eahpnv76.  Thanks for all your votes.  I couldn't do this without you.   

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...