Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shopping trip

I went shopping this week with my friend Amy and look what I found.  


Fleur Nouveau by Dan Baker for Clothworks


Modern Meadows by Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit 


I got this off the internet.  Flutterby by Tula Pink for Moda.


I posed this question on Twitter.  Name this fabric line and as a bonus name the block that I'm making?
One person called the block tangled strips.  Thought that was kinda funny with the mess the blocks are in.
It's Blush by Basic Grey for Moda and the block is Dresden. 


Here are my two Asterisk blocks for my Fresh Modern Bee for Jennifer.


Clyde Frog was sliding down the banister and having a little fun.  

Until next time,





post signature

3 comments:

  1. You got that flutterby from where? Hm? ;)

    **waves to Clyde** Careful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! Flutterby!?!?! I need some!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...