Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas in Full Swing


Busy, busy, busy.

Not much time for quilting with the Christmas in full swing. The tree is up and decorated, holiday party this Friday, shopping in full swing (not done yet), candy made and cookies baked, and sewing machine are flying out the door.

I am making a super cute quick and easy table runner just so I can feel like I'm getting something done.

Oh yeah, my camera stopped working and need a new one. Maybe Santa will being me one.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see a post from you...hope you get your new camera so we can see photos again from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the table runner. It's a nice feeling to have accomplished something even if it is quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...