Friday, February 6, 2009

Wishing It Was Spring


If you're like me and have a lot of fat quarters then why not join this little swap hosted by Darci. This would be a great way to meet new people and get some great fabric.

I was cleaning up my fat quarters yesterday and found some I forget I had.

See you at the swap.

Charlie

P.S. Get this e-mail for Pat Sloan:

Just had to share this... I like a LOT of things.. and many things that are 'art' are done for the pure joy of making... like the 'creations' at this site... where.. yes.. I SEE ORANGE!
http://www.quiltersofsc.org/artfullbras/artfullbras.htm

Check it out it a hoot!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about the swap! Can you email me your address and if you want to ship internationally? Thanks so much

    darcisews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm swapping too...do you have your partner yet?

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...