Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'd Do Anything For Love...

and I should have said, but I won't do that.

I went out in the monsoon we are having to get my partner a bag of Doritos. God I must love him. The rain was coming down sideways in sheets and the wind just about took my umbrella more than a few times. Maybe I should get one of these for the next time that happens.


Don't you just love the best of list that you can find on the 'net like 100 best songs of the past 25 years? I found this list and then had to make sure I had all the songs so I could make my own list. There are some other great lists on there as well, and this was a nice find.

I got a great start on the pinwheel quilt I am making for my friend. I got 96 of the 244 half square triangles done. Only 144 more to go. Guess I had better get back to it.

Until next time

1 comment:

  1. I wonder where he gets the love for doritos from??????????????

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...