Saturday, June 7, 2008

A New Start

Thought I would jump on the band wagon of blogging.

I've been working on a quilt for a friend in St. Louis. I have the fabric all picked out and hope to get a great start on it tomorrow. I am planning on using the Green Pinwheels pattern.

Also, I have another quilt I need to get the borders on and sent off to the quilters. I will post a picture of it once I have the borders on.

Please post and let me know what you think of my fabric choice for the pinwheel quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...