Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quilting and Video Games

Thomas is sitting next to me playing Super Mario Brothers 3 as I write this post.  He likes to call that spending time together. :-)

I wanted to take a moment and show you a quilt that Thomas pulled off the quilting frame yesterday.  Not bad for his first paying job.



I like how bright and cheerful this quilt is.  Love the nested quilting circles.

Don't forget you have 'til Sunday to vote on your favorite pattern that Qubee Quilts will make and raffle off to someone who has donated $10 or more for AIDSWalk KC.

Check back Sunday when you, the readers, will choose the fabric for the winning pattern.

We would love to reach our goal of $1,000 for Aids Walk Kansas City so why not consider donating to today by going here, it is secure and safe. 

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. That sounds suspiciously like how time is spent together at this house! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess this way we each get to do what we want. :-)

      Delete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...