Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Favorite Storage Ideas

Just a few of my favorite storage ideas taken from the web.  
Click on any of the pictures to be taken to be taken to the home of each pictures link.   
Use Soda straw dispensers to display ribbon.
Use spice racks in drawers to store buttons and other tiny notions.
Store fabric in an old dresser and painted to mach your decor.   
This looks simple enough to make.  
Binder Combs for bobbin storage - 3/8" or 1/2" works best.


Bakers twine in sugar dispenser.  


Tea Ball twine holders. 
I have got to get me some bakers twine and come up with a project that would use it.  

Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. I love the under-the-stair storage. How cool to use otherwise wasted space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That under the stair storage is something I have been telling my husband I have wanted for years. Right now there is a door at the tall end (not the side) and you walk in, but it gets lower as you get farther in. It is not usable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those are some really great suggestions. I love the under the stairs storage cabinets and drawers. Some of those things I actually have, the tea bag holder and the sugar dispenser oh my I am gonna re- surface,, clean up and use em.


    cathy

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...