Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pretty in Patchwork Holidays | ebook Available Now

Thanksgiving is over and the mad rush of black Friday/Saturday is behind us.  Time to kick it in high gear and get ready for Christmas.  Only 4 weeks or 28 days or 672 hours or 40320 minutes till Christmas.  Good thing my house husband took the time to get our Christmas decorations up or they would have never gotten done because I've been busy selling sewing machines and working 10 plus hour days.

I just wanted to check in and let you know that Ryan and I also known as Patchwork Squared (P2)  have been published once again in the upcoming book to be published by Lark entitled Pretty in Patchwork Holidays by our friend John Q. Adams.


The softcover version of the book won't be available till Spring/Summer 2012, but Lark is offering an ebook version for sale now here.


They've also officially announced the project on their blog and have a free PDF pattern for a Handmade Shopping List Holder by Terri of Sew Fantastic. 

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...