Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh, Thank Cuteness | Zeus

Shhhh, don't let Charlie know that I have hijacked his blog because I feel I am not getting enough exposure .  Ever since that damned sewing machine (that he has nicknamed Dolly) moved in, I feel like I've been put on the back burner or hung out to dry as some of you humans say.  It seems to me that he spends more time with his sewing  machine and facetime quilting with his best friend Ryan of Ryan Walsh Quilts than he does with me.  Thank God I have another daddy and an uncle or I would never get fed,watered, or let out for my morning constitutional.  Some days I feel I might call Sarah Mclachlan, but then I think there are less fortunate dogs than I and I don't have opposable thumbs.

Below are some cute pictures of moi..

Me at the pound.  What a ham I was!

You are taking me home, right?


Sunning myself!
Did someone say car ride?  Yes, please.


Damn Santa Suit.
Going on a car ride!
Back from the spa.  I love the spa.
Dressed to the nines

Laying on the couch.
All warm in a quilt.



























































Where is my treat?  I'm on the treat rug.

Me and that damned sewing machine Dolly.





If you would like to see pictures of other cutie patooties,  click on the below picture and it will take you to them.  I have to share the spotlight you know, it can't all be about me.    


Until next time,


3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Zeus. I really like your Santa outfit. My mom is going to try to make me one.

    Peace!
    Milo - Quilting Gallery Mascot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie pie you are Zeus!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...