Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thank You!

Button Large 325 x 265

Hope you all had fun today with our quickie Christmas Quilt and are now in the mood to get some Christmas gifts done.

A special thank you to all of our wonderful sponsors. Without them I could have not done this quilt along.


Ryan at I'm Just A Guy Who QuiltsModa 150x150




Woundrous 125x125Aurifil_rainbow 125




A special thank you to Sue Abrey for donating her upcoming book entitled Pick Four


Sometimes we don't think of the BIG picture. We're all connected by what is know as the World Wide Web and we think everyone is running on the same time zone as we are, but they are not. I had forgot this and I apologize.

For all my international folks, I've updated the time for the finished quilt to be posted to fickr to midnight 7/11/2011 CST to be eligible for a grand prize drawing of a $100 gift certificate courtesy of Fat Quarter Shop



Overall, I hope you had fun today and I will take what I have learned from this and apply it to the next quilt along that I host. Thanks for remembering I am human and I do make mistakes.

If you could not join us today for what ever reason you're welcome to make the quilt at your leisure as it will be immortalized forever because of the web.


Until next time,


7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Charlie! Still working away :)
    Thanks to the sponsors too for giving me some incentive to get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this! I found it very easy to follow and will use this pattern again with other fabrics. This would be great to use for any kind of seasonal items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Charlie for a fun quilt along. Also, to all the sponsors that have been so gracious. I look forward to seeing all the quilts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for putting in all the hard work to host this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just taking a break for a few minutes to say thank you so much for hosting the quilt along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the QAL. It's a great quilt and I plan to make it,but this weekend didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Charlie :) I'm all done! I learned some new techniques and had great fun - Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...