Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lucky?

I've been super busy the last few days working on a top secret project that I can't show you. You will just have to wait until fall to see it. A funny thing did happen, I was quilting the project and only had two rows of stitching to go and I ran completely out of thread. Top and bottom at the same time. What are the odds? I should play the lottery. If only I was that lucky.

Spool

I'm working on some quick quilts that I can display on the walls of my quilt room.

A few sneak peek at what I'm doing.


Design Wall


I'm not 100% happy with the way this has turned out.
I'm going to have to come up with a Plan B for this one.

Inspiration can come from anywhere. I took this picture the other day with my iPhone. Would you look at all those yummy colors.

Candy
I'm thinking of making a quilt using these colors.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...