Monday, March 7, 2011

P2 News

I've been busy working behind the scenes on quilts for Patchwork Sqaured that I can't show just yet. One of our upcoming patterns will be in a quilting e-magazine. I love this quilt. It's so cute. It will use the Urban Chicks new line called Hullabaloo for Moda!




The next quilt that I will be working on will be using Ty Pennington's new fabric line Impressions. I love his use of Chartreuse, Charcoal, Gray and Persimmon

Litte Bit of Nothing

Don't forget that Patchwork Squared will be starting it's first ever solid quilt along at the end of the month. Those who finish blocks and post them to our flickr group! could win prizes.Keep up to date by becoming a member of the group

Modern Solids Quilt Along - March 2011


It's a great feeling to have a few quilts at the quilters and a couple more that need to go. I'll be back later this week with a quick and easy embroidery project that I made for work.

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. It is just past midnight, checking it to see what you are up to, and I see you are sitting at exactly 600 followers! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...