Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sneak Peek and Book Winner

Since most of the country is snowed in, what have all my readers been doing with their time?

I've been busy doing my own thing. Not much quilting going on here on the home front. I will share this with you, my readers.

KCMQG No Prints Allowed Challenge

It's a sneak peek at KCMQG No Prints Allowed Quilt Challenge. I am just using some black fabric that I found in my stash. I'm not going to buy any fabric for this challenge due to Stashpact1. Good news is, I have yet to buy any fabric. How long can I go?

The Winner of Learn to Make a Foundation-Pieced Quilt book is.......





Congrats Jennifer. Drop me an E-mail with your address and I will get your book in the mail to you. Qubee (at symbol)kc.rr.com


Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Jennifer! Thanks for having such a wonderful giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...