Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Inspiring Stacked Coins

Have you read the Fat Quarterly blog post for today entitled "Amazing Orange?

I thought they had an awesome idea and I wanted to share with you, my readers, all of the great wonderful things you can do with stacked coin style quilts.
 
Stacked Coins

1. Bobbie's Stacked Coin Quilt, 2. coin quilt  - front, 3. coin quilt, 4. Heather Bailey freshcut stacked coins quilt, 5. City Weekend Coin Quilt, 6. Midnight ~ Pillow ., 7. Red and White Coin Quilt ~ back, 8. quilted coin pillow, 9. Citrus Coin Quilt, 10. Where the wind may blow, 11. Eliza Quilt Coins, 12. patricks coin quilt-6, 13. Stitches Quilt

Which one is your favorite?  Mine would have to be the wonky coin quilt followed by the stair stepped stacked coins in the middle.

Hope these might inspire you to make a project.

Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. The stitches quilt in the lower right hand corner is my favorite for sure! Love to look at these quilts grouped like this. Really changes how a quilt can inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlie, I got lost over there at Flickr. I never realised there were so many styles of stacked coins. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coin quilts! Thanks so much for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...