Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pinterest


Pinterest

I finally got my invite to Pinterest and I’ve been having so much fun exploring all of the beautiful pinboards that early users have created. It’s easy to create your own boards — when you come across something that strikes your fancy simply use the bookmarklet to “pin” it to your board.

View Charlie's Pins on Pinterest

What is Pinterest? Pinterest is a social catalog service. Think of it as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can post collections of things you love, and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.

Here’s the catch: it’s in beta right now, so you need an invite to join. I have six invitations left. Leave me a comment and maybe I will send you one.

Until next time,

10 comments:

  1. I am intrigued and wish to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say - I love seeing other people's inspiration and sharing with other quilters - I'd love an invite. Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks pretty cool--there are so many great inspirational craftmakers out there! If this is a program that allows me to put them all in one place with pictures and names/authors/creators then yes, I'd like an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!
    I think it was originally made for me because I tend to forget where I´ve seen all the beautiful things I don´t want to forget... And I have so many bookmarks on my browser I rarely find the one I´m looking for.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic place for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally curious about this cool site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love an invite :) What a great concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great place for inspiration! I'm curious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I put in a request just yesterday for an invite and now I see your blog about it! If you still have any invites left, I'd like one. Whats going on with googlereader that I'm just getting your blogs in now? Weird.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...