Sunday, January 23, 2011

Inspiration

I've been playing out on the web once again when I should be doing other things, like cooking , laundry, buying grocery's and cleaning. Wait, who am I trying to kid? I don't do those kinds of things. :-) Anyway, It's a great place to get inspiration. Here are just a few that I saw and wanted to share with you my readers. I hope they inspire you as much as they have me.


chq-quilt-along

gray quiltorange quilt


It just a small little quilt 34" x 36" and is using Kona Solids and is designed by Cherri House. This will be a very quick quilt along and can be done by anyone. I have lots of solids and this would be a great way to use some of them. I can't decide if I like the gray or orange more.

Won't you join the Quilt-Along? Follow her Flicker group too! A supply list can be found here. Leave me a comment if your going to join.

big windmills

I wanted to show you this awesome quilt made by my friend Katy of I'm A Ginger Monkey. Read more about this awesome quilt here. Don't you just love her color choices? I wish I had half of those colors in my stash. Maybe she is willing to share with me since I'm not buying fabric. :-)


I think this sneak peek of John's {aka Quilt Dad} Central Park quilt is just awesome. Great mixture of prints and solids. I'm in love with the orange, gray, yellow and turquoise color combo.

To see this quilt and pattern in all its glory check out Issue 4 Fat Quarterly magazine coming this coming Tuesday, January 25th. Learn more on their website at http://www.fatquarterly.com.


Look at these yummy colors by Pat Bravo. It makes me want to think up a quilt to use them in. These fabrics are a part of her new PURE ELEMENTS... line. Maybe Pat will send me some and I can dream up a quilt for them. :-) Read more about these fabrics on her blog.

Isn't it great to have so many wonderful people in the world to inspire us?

Giveaway coming once I reach 600 followers. Just 11 more to go. Woot!!!

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. I love to browse the web and see quilts, definitely inspires me to try new things. I have learned a lot and seen things I might never have, if not for the web.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just decided yesterday to join! http://lifebetweenbooks.blogspot.com/2011/01/cherry-house-quilt-along.html

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...