Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sneak Peek

It's been nine long months since I have known about this and can finally talk.  Soon as I found out the news I came down the stairs yelling Guess what? Guess What? Guess What?  Quilters World is going to publish my Oh Lolli Pop! Quilt.  

I was one happy boy for a few days.

Oh Lolli Pop - February issue of Quilter World

 Fabric used is Oh Lollipop by Sandy Gervais for Moda Fabrics

Click on over to QW for a better photo of oh Lolli Pop!  I can't wait for this quilt to return home.

February issue of Quilter World goes on sale Dec 28th at a newsstand/Quilt Shop near you. 

Giveway Update

Since I have not heard from the winner of the $50 Gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop I'm going to redaw and the winner is:

 

Congrats Barb.  Please contact me to claim your prize!

Have you meet Pat Bravo of Art Gallery Fabric and entered to win a FQ bundle of Modern Affair with some Nature Elements blenders.  Check out the post here to enter. 

If that was not enough for you.  I have more news coming on Christmas Eve.  

Until next time,

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Charlie! Thats great news, and a wonderful early Christmas present for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I get to stroll the pages of Fat Quarter Shop for $50 worth of goodies!!! We can do the happy dance together, Charlie ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Qubee for your pattern to be published in Quilters World. Thanks for the sneak peak. Beautiful quilt.

    And Congratulations to Barb too!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie - Congrats on being published. I like your Lolli Pop Quilt! I'm headed to the bookstore today to see if this issue is available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt! I love quilts with circles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie,
    Congrats!!!!!!!! I just love the Lolipop quilt!!! The round pieces really interest me and can't wait to read all about it!!
    Blessings and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting, Charlie!!! I love circles on quilts and have done several myself. Love your pattern with the pieced background. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Charlie! That's so awesome! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sure looks like a fun quilt, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really LOVE LOVE LOVE this Quilt!! It's gorgeous and I want to do it. Now all I have to do is find the magazine in this backward country I have lived in for a very long time.
    Love
    Patti xx
    who is grown up now and should be called Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...