Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Home

It only took me 9 months to figure out how to get my own domain name, but I have have done it. I'm not real bright sometimes.

My new address is www.QubeeQuilts.com

You will want to update your readers and such to stay up to date with the latest from Qubee Quilts.

I still have not heard from our winners on either of the gift certificates. If no one comes out of the woods to claim them then we will have another giveaway. Check out this post to see if you have won.

Taken with my iPhone cause every post needs a picture.
View of my ironing board.
No, that's not going to be a hexagon quilt.




Until next time,


7 comments:

  1. congratulations on your new site/home/domain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you found something to do with your growing solids collection! Lookin good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alrighty you have you own "home".

    I'll volunteer to take the GC off your hands....grin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check that post and i still didn't win :^)

    Now I click on your new url

    Happy Holiday Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't either of the winners...but I would love to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you! Welcome Home! I checked that there post; how about next time you have my name on it? :) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had already checked I was not one of the winners. Love the picture of your "Quilters Eye Candy" the bright colorful triangles looks great, are they cut with a die? My great-niece has requested a rainbow colored quilt - you just gave me a place to start.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...