Monday, September 13, 2010

Music Monday

Welcome to a new feature here at Qubee Quilts, Music Monday. Every Monday I will post a song that has been stuck in my head or abounding in pop culture. For whatever reason, music helps get the creative juices flowing and enables me to get into the groove when I'm at the sewing machine.

Today's song is Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. Mostly because she won 8 awards at the VMA's last night, but partly because I just like the song! :-)



Have a great week!


Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. well. she certainly is inventive...that was a first for me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh..Lady Gaga!! You can't help but get any of her songs stuck in your head!! Love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT! Now it's stuck in my head TOO!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad Romance AND Speechless have been stuck in my head for a couple of weeks! Before that I knew the name "Lady Gaga" but could NOT name a single song by Lady Gaga.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...