Monday, September 20, 2010

Music Monday - Lily Allen

Welcome to this weeks music Monday post. This week's artist is Lily Allen, an artist out of Great Britain. The first time I heard her music, I was a little surprised by the lyrical content in comparison to the music that accompanied it! However, she has become one of my favorite artists since then.

Check out her single, The Fear.



Are you a follower of the blog? Sign up is on the right hand side.  There will be a giveaway coming soon  for followers only.  Can't win if you're not a follower.  

Now you can have my blog posts e-mailed directly to you! All you have to do is sign up by clicking the link on the right side of the page and enter your e-mail address.

Until next time,



3 comments:

  1. Gotta love Lilly Allen, although the content is sensored on the BBC! We only get the full version when you get the album - so worth it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - I can see your Go giveaway blog post in Google reader, but when I click on it to go to the actual blog post page, it says Page Not Found. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, your post about the fabulous "GO" is not displaying, so we cannot post. Ya gotta look into this--please. Sharonj.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...