Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tidbits

There was no Machine Friday post last week.  We took a mini vacation from posting, but it will be back this Friday.

Some scraps from a top secret project. 

Here is a word search for you!  It gives you hints on what I will be doing in the coming months.  Some tell me too many hints.  There are 15 words. 


JGDWWTXXVCARTICLEEDN
UNLMWRITTENKQNGTWZCV
EHYXGOIKDBZGLEILOMVG
AXMGWCPHCZANGSCRMVSG
VDIVWXORMHTJBKVCAPQZ
OZVXAWWXARMENWPINQJF
MQOEBBOVIIWECDGDSGQA
HUOSTARSUZRNMURBEAEL
VLWQUILTPOSIUMPCMTCQ
UYPVZHDJQORBEMHIXAHX
JCBLTEYDQUQPPSOCFNHI
NUURZYMESDBKWUTVIDKH
BBUYERKCIWQEANBAILIZ
FEORTRLLQPSOERMLRNXX
WPACLRGTPYEQGRYFISGH
KNBYQUILTSLSJITQESRH
JTJLDVYOSUFORTZLZRHS
OJHFUTIVSMMHVBMLXKLW
IEBEEWHEYQAQKGUVYNDD
KPQHOUSEMPHHBLRJTTMY

Until next time,



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I see Buyer, Quiltposium and HOUSE in the word search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh.. i also see ARTICLE and WRITTEN and of course QUILTS....STARS.... well okay that is all for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to answer your question on your Facebook page but can't seem to do it....can't seem to "join" your facebook page. Gene suggested I comment here (even though the question isn't here). I rarely wear shoes in the house but take my shoe off to use my sewing machine no matter where I'm sewing....on retreat...at a class at a quilt show, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...