Sunday, March 21, 2010

Playing Catch Up

What a week this has been.  Just when I thought spring was here, it goes and snows again.  wtf.  Maybe now spring  is here to stay.

 I'm so far behind on my blog reading that it's not even funny.   I came across a post from The Quilt Shoppe talking about WIP (works in progress) and what did I see, but Wendy from Florence, MT that is working on my Sunday Blocks quilt that I did for Moda Bake Shop.  Go take a peek.  The quilt sure is turning out great.  Wendy if you're reading this post I would love to have a picture of your quilt.

Also, I wanted to point out that my friend Ryan from I'm Just a Guy Who Quilts is the featured male quilter over at Stitchin Heaven.  Be sure to stop over and tell him I sent you.


Just a Snippet of what I'm Working on
Just something I'm working on






Until next time,

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Sunday Squares is really fun! And I like the 'snippet' in blue and green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look very interesting Charlie! I went over to see Wendy's quilt, and misread the fabirc line she is using ... LOL Garden Snog! I guess it's still early for my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Charlie...I have always fancied the simplicity of that handle and yet simple you are not...great quilt designs too...I am a new follower and I will certainly add you to my blog list along with Ryan...added bonus you are both what my blog needs...I had the sugar and now you are the spice...blessings with heapings of fabric. madame samm

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see the finished product...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the projects you are working on, keep it up! Have a relaxing day, if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am catching up on my blog reading as well. But I love what you are working on. The second project reminds me of a whole cloth paisley project I have had floating in my head. Maybe you will inspire me to finally get it on paper. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...