Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Are you a Fan?

I was reading my many lists of blogs that I follow and ran across Rachel's blog, P.S. I Quilt and she was talking about her fan page on Facebook. You will want to become a fan of her page if for nothing else than  the give-a- ways.

Then it  dawned on me that I have not blogged about Qubee Quilts Fan page on facebook.   I set this up to showcase my woks of art and share my tips about the world of quilting.


Become a fan! Would love to have you. 

While you are on my fan page be sure to check out Wendy's version of Sunday Squares that she did.  I love her colors.  I'm a green person as most of you know.  Have you seen my FQ stash?  Been fabric shopping with me?  I will pick up every bolt of green fabric in the place and want it.

Be sure to follow me on Twitter. Follow Qubeekc on Twitter  You just never know what I might say in a 140 characters or less.  

Until next time,



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am the biggest fan of green as well! LOVE it! So lets not shop at the same place! lol

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...