Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Not Easy...

I guess I did not make it easy when I asked you to guess what shop I would hate to see close. It never dawned on me that I hadn't ever told you the name of the shop, just the owners name. With this information in hand you used Google to find shops with the owners name of Rita and came up with the correct answer of Quilter's Station in Lee's Summit Missouri. I will do a blog post on Quilter's Station with pictures around the middle of the month. It seems the shop is moving to a new location.

Whom is the lucky winner you ask?... Nancy of ...with thread in hand. She will receive a quilters gift pack as soon as I can get out to mail it.

It's snowing here in Kansas City once again. They are calling for 6 more inches of snow and I think we just might get it.

Keep warm and until next time....

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Nancy.. Thanks for the give away chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I did spend some time looking back in your posts...but guess I didn't look as far back as Nancy did. I think Nancy is also a Missouri gal, so she might be more familiar with that name and store. Anyway...congrats to Nancy and stay snug and warm during your storm (and don't send it HERE, either)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaay for Nancy. Congrats!

    We are expecting snow today. And in Alabama virtually everything shuts down. We are NOT set up to clear the roads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulaiton to Nancy! Snow here too, and lots more on the way :) along with loads of ice too!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...