Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Delay

Sorry for not posting like I said, but the camera and I are not getting along and I need to kick it in the butt and show it who boss. The camera is over exposing red. I'm running a few tests right now, but that thing called work has gotten in the way. I hope to have solved the problem here soon.

I did order some fabric that I want to tell you about. It's Hope Valley by Denyse Schmidt for Free Spirit Fabrics and I plan to make this pattern from the fabric. I'm not much of a white person, but I love everything about this pattern.

I have also ordered two Verna charm packs by Kate Spain for Moda to make this pattern that I have designed in EQ6.

I'm planing to make my nephew a quilt to go along with his brothers quilt. I'm going to use Make Life by sweetwater for Moda and use Baby Mine {boy version} by Camille of Thimble Blossoms

Until next time,

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the camera... Can't wait to see the results of your fabric order..

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHARLIE!!
    I love it. Love. it. Seriously. Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope our camera starts behaving better for you. Nice fabrics you have gotten (or will be getting).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some fun projects lined up. I love the quilt you designed using Verna!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...