Sunday, August 16, 2009

Grasshoper and Cheddar Cheese

Hi peeps. It's another rainy day here in Kansas City, Missouri. The kind of day that makes you lazy, but I need to get my butt in gear and get some quilting done or some housework. Hell, get anything done and I would happy. Here is a sneak peek at what I'm working on.

This is going to be an embroidered baby sized quilt using rail fence blocks. I think that is the cutest grasshopper I have ever seen. :-)

Here you get another look at a Qubee original quilt that I'm thinking of publishing. I just love the cheddar cheese fabric. Don't you just love when something is almost done and you look at it and think to yourself what you would have done differently?

This week I plan to get the car fixed. I need to get a new rim thanks to the Missouri roads and their damn pot holes and a front end alignment. Clean out the gutters at my parents and going to the Missouri State Fair. I will get lots of pictures for you.

It's off to work on my quilts.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. It certainly is the cutest grasshopper, but i will say that as it's my fave colour!!
    NN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gutters, alignment, CRIPES!! You've just reminded me of my list.. Have fun at the fair.. The rain here in Atchison today made me change my plans, but I did manage to get some quilting done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that grasshopper is so stinkin cute! Have fun at the fair and with the gutters, alignments and the other things you've got on that to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to see all your pics Charlie. Have fun, oh and, blow the gutters, that stinks, let someone else do them.
    lol Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grasshopperbut gutters? Nah, as Jan says, get someone else to do those, just create!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...