Sunday, July 26, 2009

WABAC Machine.

Today we travel back to January of 2009. Where a quilt was given birth. You might remember these?
Remember me talking about a quilt called Whirlygiggles or even seen others in blog land. If you don't remember you can view it here. I'll wait as you go look. Insert hold music here.

I've got great news I have the binding on my version of the Whirlygiggles quilt.

I just love how this quilt turned out. It was going to be a gift for my three year old nephew, but I don't think I can give it up. It just so darn cute! I will have to make him another quilt.

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie,
    I love this block I cant remember what I have seen it called her across the Pond, it will come to me eventually, -SM- love this quilt, would be great for the Soldiers, thanks for reminding me of this pattern.
    Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's a wonderful quilt. I can totally understand why you can't give it up...

    You know, my favorite name is Charley. I wanted to name my son that, but with a last name like LEE, it would have sounded very strange...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very cute! I love the border a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt is fabulous! I'd have a hard time giving it up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great one all right. Love how you used the plaids! Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous Charlie! Love it, but you could always make yourself another, save all that disappointment. I know how hard it is to give them up, I felt the same about my chocolate & turquoise quilt. But it is loved in its new home :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's gorgeous, charlie! i love it, too. did you use homespuns? they look so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally cute and worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I could give this one up without a fight either! Wonderful, love your plaids and especially how you pit them together.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...