Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Is Here Everywhere


YES, Christmas has found me this year. It was a busy Sunday for me. Right after I did my post I got the Christmas tree up. Good things the lights were already on the tree or I might not have wanted to put it up. Placing on the ornaments brought back years of memories. Once the tree was all together the BH and I stepped back and took a look and felt it needed something else so we ran out and got some ribbon and that did the trick. The silver of the ribbon brought out the beauty of the tree.

Here is a little wall hanging I did two Christmases ago. I am just now getting it hung on the wall. I tried lots of colors for the outside border of this quilt and the blue worked best. I would have never thought this quilt would call for blue. The blue is of oriental flowers with some gold mixed in.

"If there is love in your heart and your mind
You will feel like Christmas all the time"


Charlie

P.S. For those reading this with a reader or something of the like I have updated the background to something a little more fitting for this time of the year. The old one was getting dusty and needed a change. I think we need to do a little cleaning from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Charlie I think that the tree is beautiful and so is the wall hanging. Glad to see that you are in the spirit of Christmas
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...